Tonight we set off some fireworks at our house with some of our fantastic friends! It was a very good time. I made caramel corn (not the kind I referred to earlier, I'm still working on getting that recipe); it was good.
Owyn was super tired, but still good-natured as ever. And the noises and lights didn't seem to really bother her at all.
She was, in fact, quite happy sitting in Meredith's camp chairs all by herself.

Why put chair out and not sit in them, you know?
The rest of us sat on some blankets in the yard.
Here's Jeigh and Reese (and Tim and Makayla).

Lily was supposed to sleep through the whole thing, but the noises were too loud...

...so she sat with me.
Mike was in charge of firing the fireworks. He lined them up all neatly first and then let them go! It was a great show.

Sorry I don't have more pictures of the fireworks. It's hard to take a good picture in the dark with a baby on your lap.
P.S. By the way, Owyn did eventually join me on the blanket. No worries.

1 comment:
Oh! I wish we could have joined you guys! We miss you all so much!
Post a Comment