So, I had kids at my house again today...2 less than yesterday. It was still a good day. Mike was nice enough to take them outside for about an hour and squirt them with the hose. They enjoyed that.
They all had left me by 3:30. We had been watching Pete's Dragon (there's a happy thing right there...I love that movie!) and I decided to sit and finish watching it before tackling dinner. Mike sat beside me on the couch and Owyn went about whatever business she had.
I vaguely remember closing my eyes. I am just now remembering feeling a small pat on my leg and hearing "Night night, Mommy." Then I was gone. I took a very nice, much needed nap lounging on the couch and woke up about half an hour later just in time to see the end of the movie. Aaaaahhhhhh...
It felt so good. I love a good nap.
today, I blog!
12 years ago

1 comment:
you are so brave to babysit. I hate babysitting. Seriously, one of my least favorite things to do. And you did it two days in a row! Impressive.
And also, "I look in your eyes and you wisper sweetly...mmphh mm ma muph ma mmm mooma mer. We don't match in size but we fit so neatly. mumph ma ma mer muy me muh muy may." Love you!
Post a Comment