Thursday, July 22, 2010

(142)

My house was full of a lot of extra people today. I had Jeigh's kids (all 4 of them) and my friend Jaime's kids (3 of them) come stay with me while their mothers were off doing other important things. So, yeah, I had 9 kids in my house today. I think their mothers thought I was crazy for doing it...maybe I am. My house was loud. That was the hardest part of it. The kids were so good for me. And that is why I am happy today. I had an opportunity to serve 2 people who have served me many, many times and it was a joy to spend the day with such good people.

That's not to say I'm not tired, but it is a good kind of tired.

1 comment:

Jeigh said...

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!

So so sooooooo much!!!!