I'm pretty sure today is Wednesday, but I could be wrong. Some days seem to blend together more than others. Some days just skip the blending and become a blur. Today was a blur day. I find that I have reached the end of it feeling tired...exhausted...and not quite sure what I have accomplished to deserve the exhaustion.
But, as I try to look back on my blurry day, I do know this: I have a good life. I have a husband who comes home quickly when I send him a text that says something like "Please save me from the screaming children who won't nap" and lets me go sit at the quiet park for 20 minutes. I have a downstairs that is clean because I have a 2-year-old who gets really excited about cleaning up the toys. I have laundry that is by some miracle actually all cleaned and waiting to be folded (the true miracle will be if I sit down tomorrow and fold it and then put it away!). I have 2 angels sleeping quietly (finally) in the room next to mine. I have more peaches in the fridge. I have a comfortable bed waiting. I have another day tomorrow.
today, I blog!
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment