Saturday, July 24, 2010

(144) So....

I had a great post all planned out and I had pictures taken for it and was ready to go...Then, when I sat down to start it, I realized that Mike is borrowing my computer to work on his final paper for the summer term (Yay!). The computer that I am using now is my work computer and doesn't have the software for me to download my pictures. So...now I don't know what to write about. =)

I almost feel a little awkward...you know, like when you think of millions of things you could talk on in church, but when you are asked and you don't remember until that day and you just stand up there trying to look prepared. That's never happened to you? Oh. Never mind then.

Ok then, today I am happy. That's all. I'm just happy today. It's been another good day, lots of beautiful moments...I'm happy I'm happy.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I had a dream like that once. But I've never experienced that in real life.
ALso, look at it this way, now you don't have to worry about what to post tomorrow. (it's like leftovers, you can serve them old, and most of the time, no one knows the difference.)
Love you!

Luanne Hardy said...

It sounds like you are happy that Mike is working on his summer semester stuff.