Thursday, July 8, 2010

(130) Sneak peek

So, I know I have mentioned before that I am working on a quiet book. I've been working on it on and off for over a year now. Originally it was for Owyn, but now Lily has joined the party.

Anyway, I am getting close to finishing it. (woo!) Still, I have been holding off on showing any of it until it is done, but I couldn't resist this one. It turned out so cute!

This is the page I finished today.
You can't see it very well, but there are words on the grass that say "The flowers grow up."
The flowers move up and down.

I'm so excited about this! Sorry to brag, but it's my blog and I can brag if I want to! =) Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

Amber said...

oh my gosh, that is so adorable!! You did such a great job.

... said...

Yes, very cute! Your babies are so fortunate!

Erin said...

hey, I'll have to hunt around and see if I can find that stack of quiet book page patterns and send them to you. You'd probably get more use out of them than me!
It looks really cute! I can't wait to see the rest.

Rita Peck said...

That is incredible. Brag away. Always wanted to make one and never have

Nic said...

that is awesome! i love it! you are always so creative and have such wonderful ideas.