Last night after I finished work, I took an hour and cleaned up downstairs. I did the dishes. I swept the floors. I put away toys. I left myself pretty much nothing to do this morning except start laundry and hang out with Owyn and Lily. It was nice. I'm thinking I should try and stay caught up on my chores more often. =)
At naptime, Lily woke up early. She was grumpy though, so I gave her a snack and then laid her back down. She fell asleep quickly without waking Owyn up. I was left with an hour (a full hour!) of just-me-alone free time. Oh, wow. Maybe I can talk them into extended naps more often.
today, I blog!
12 years ago

1 comment:
Everytime I clean before bed I swear I should do it always but since I am trying to have kids learn work through chores I don't. But days are so fun when there are no chores
Post a Comment