Wednesday, March 3, 2010

14

When someone in my family posts pictures on Facebook, the rest of us make comments. The comments usually start out referring to the picture, but generally lead into some crazy conversations!

The comments make me happy. It is like sitting with my family at Sunday dinner and having great conversations, feeling relaxed, comfortable, and loved.

5 comments:

Erin said...

I love the pictures on facebook for that very reason! I anxiously wait for the time to come that I can sit, with undivided attention on the computer and have some "family time". It's nice to hang out with the family every night. Bridges the gap, ya know?
Love you!

Evelyn said...

It totally turns into a family convo and then I feel silly making one, like I am butting in on a family meeting. Haha! It makes me laugh getting a glimpse of the inner-workings of the Hardy family.

Sarahie said...

Oh, Evelyn! Friends are always welcome! Especially good friends like you.

Jeigh said...

Sunday dinners. Exactly! I love the pictures, too. I take loads of pictures just so I can put together an album for everyone to comment on.

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Hey!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!! Its always so fun to "meet" new people!
I love your idea about posting things that make you happy! (did I get that right?)
My family always likes to post embarrassing pictures on Facebook. Then I have to pretend I don't know them. =)