Monday, March 8, 2010

19: Sunshine Day!

Today, it was sunny and warm! I went to the grocery store today and didn't to wear a jacket. I probably should have because it was a little chilly still, but I am trying to encourage Spring. I'm done with Winter.

We had turkey for dinner tonight because I have been growing tired of having it take up space in my freezer. It was good, but how can you have turkey for dinner without a pumpkin pie for dessert? That's why I went to the grocery store.

Tonight is my day off. I don't have to work. I get to sit on the couch and watch a movie with Mike while I play with my Cricut! WooHoo!

2 comments:

Rochelle and Jonathan Cardell said...

It makes me smile when I hear people over there saying how much they are waiting for Summer.....we cant wait for Winter. I guess its true about the grass on the other side. xx

Rita Peck said...

Sounds like a fun day. Yesterday was a beautiful day but we had snow today so our spring is not here yet