I couldn't remember the rest of the quote for the title, so I looked it up:
"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth." --Mark Twain
Hmm. I didn't know that Mark Twain said that! I think I'm going to have to Cri-cut that and put it in my house somewhere.
Today at church, Owyn didn't sing during the opening hymn. She didn't sing during the Sacrament hymn either. She was quiet and still. Then the Fast & Testimony meeting started and she grabbed a hymn book, opened it up in her lap, and sang. Loud. Joyfully.
It made me smile. It made the whole congregation smile. They looked at her and smiled. She would pause to smile sweetly back and then continued with her song.
I am so happy she loves to sing.
today, I blog!
12 years ago

3 comments:
She gets that from her Momma.
That is soooo CUTE! I remember when my girls would dress up with their sunglasses and heels and necklaces and bracelets and a purse on their arm and strut into church! Everyone just turned and smiled then, too. =) I love it!
I love it. Kids seems to prefer solos to joint songs. my 3 year old was like that this sunday too.
Post a Comment