Saturday, March 27, 2010

38: Excuse me, please, I have a book to read.

Today, I woke up thinking that my happy thing for the day would be that I took the girls shopping all by myself! But then, Mike came with me and I couldn't figure out how to still make it sound like I accomplished something extraordinary. We did have a good time, though. We did our Easter shopping and just enjoyed being together, which is enough for me to be happy about and grateful for. Every day I love my little family more and more.

So, that was what I was going to write about today. Then, on the way home, we checked the mail. I can't even tell you how excited I was to see the box in the box (=))! I made a little Woo-whoo-whoo noise, though. If you can imagine that, you might get a sense of the excitement that I just couldn't hold in.

Being married to Mike has helped revive in me a love of reading. Before we had kids and busy lives, we used to lie in bed together reading books. I love that. We still read books together, but don't always have the luxury of doing so for hours.

I've been waiting for this book to come out for about a year and a half. I ordered it a week and a half ago. I've been reading it whenever I get a chance today. I might read it in the dark a little bit more tonight.




Yay!

1 comment:

Erin said...

send it to me when you're done! I'm dying to get my hands on it!