I have really been enjoying this little blog every day project of mine. I like that it makes me spend the day looking for something to be happy about because I have to blog about something. I have loads of thoughts floating around in my head fighting to be my next post. I need to start a list so none of them get left out! And, I am discovering that there is a great big blogging world out there full of other people who type random thoughts because it is a good outlet and fulfilling and even a bit empowering. It is a way to feel comfortable with myself and to see that I'm ok the way I am. And also, I've seen that blogging is a way to "meet" other people. I find that really interesting. I always think it is cool when people reach out to each other to support and uplift.
Anyway, I'm not sure if that is making sense. All the words are blending together so I'm having trouble rereading and proofing it. I'll just move on...
Here are some things that made me happy today (in no particular order):
1. Spring break started at 11:30 a.m. Woohoo!!!!
2. I got a new toy in the mail (I can't tell you what it is yet...it gets its very own post).
3. I started the day off reading an e-mail from my Mom. It was almost like having her sitting at the kitchen table with me (almost...)
4. It was sunny today. Super sunny and bright!
5. I went grocery shopping and was stopped by at least 10 people who just had to tell me how beautiful Lily is. She smiled at each one of them.
6. Owyn did the dishes while I was gone. Mike helped.
7. Mike got Lily to laugh a little bit today.
8. The cashier that checked me out at the grocery store packed my grocery bags very efficiently. I L.O.V.E. that.
9. Owyn ate all of her dinner, even asking for seconds, thirds, fourths, and fifths on the salad (she actually ate the lettuce and everything, not just the dressing and sunflower seeds!)
10. I have a new camera! Here are some pictures I took with it today:
Owyn after dinner. She must be full.





1 comment:
Love the pictures of owyn. So jealous of all those curls
Post a Comment