Sarah, can I just tell you how much I love that you're posting everyday? I love to read your blog and feel like I have you closer to me. Of course, it also makes me miss you something awful but I'll deal with that. =) Keep it up!
let her play with them, I say. I purposely have my tupperware in the bottom drawer so that Logan can get into it, spread them all over the floor and bang on them with spoons while I cook dinner. It does make a mess, and it is loud, but I would rather he make a mess and be loud right in front of me than be sneaking off somewhere making a mess quietly! Just make a rule that it needs to stay in the kitchen (or nearby). Then it won't be so hard to gather up again. I also love that you're posting everyday. You've inspired me to do the same! Love you!
4 comments:
Sarah, can I just tell you how much I love that you're posting everyday? I love to read your blog and feel like I have you closer to me. Of course, it also makes me miss you something awful but I'll deal with that. =) Keep it up!
I have the same problem with my tupperware and sippees. I can't ever find lids for either because my girls love to use them for a variety of things.
Face the truth, no matter how many chairs you had in your house she would still find a box.
let her play with them, I say. I purposely have my tupperware in the bottom drawer so that Logan can get into it, spread them all over the floor and bang on them with spoons while I cook dinner. It does make a mess, and it is loud, but I would rather he make a mess and be loud right in front of me than be sneaking off somewhere making a mess quietly! Just make a rule that it needs to stay in the kitchen (or nearby). Then it won't be so hard to gather up again.
I also love that you're posting everyday. You've inspired me to do the same!
Love you!
Post a Comment