Today, I am happy that I was able to type up my husband's Evolution notes for him. It helps him get right to the studying.
Today, I am happy that Owyn still wanted to sit on my lap while I finished typing.
Today, I am happy that Owyn and I got to go outside to hear the birds sing and to see the tulips making their way out of the ground.
Today, I am happy that I found clothes that fit Lily. I guess it is time to move up to the 3 to 6 month clothes.
Today, I am happy that Lily fell asleep with me while she nursed. It was a good nap.
Today, I am happy that I got to talk to Erin on the phone.
Tonight, I am happy that I will be in bed by 12:30.
today, I blog!
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment