I'm going to be quick with this tonight, because I have some other pictures and posts that I have been wanting to get to for a while. So...
Today, I am grateful for a husband who, when I say I feel like I look fat, says to me, "Why?" in a very sincere tone that implies he honestly doesn't see the new mommy fluffiness I have acquired in the past few months. But then, he says if it will make me feel better, he will try and work out time 2 or 3 times a week for me to get to the school gym to work out.
I am grateful for a husband that still melts when I kiss his cheek and becomes putty in my hands when I kiss his ear. =)
I am grateful for a husband who runs his fingers through my greasy hair (because I can't remember the last time I had a chance to shower and wash it) like it is the most luxurious hair he has ever touched. I am grateful for a husband who looks into my tired eyes without caring about the dark circles or bags and tells me I am beautiful and that he loves me.
I am grateful for my husband and I am so happy I married him.
today, I blog!
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment