Monday, April 19, 2010

61

I had a bit of a crazy day today. Not, crazy bad, just crazy lots going on.

Jeigh's kids spent the day with me which made a total of 6 kids under 6 at one point. Luckily, Jeigh's kids are really good kids. And another luckily comes with a nice day and Mike being home for about 4 hours in the afternoon. He took the older kids out for a walk and then set up a tent in the back for them to play in. Nice.

Anyway, I had planned for this, so I only had about two chores that I wanted to get done other than the usually daily maintenance thing. I wanted to get my laundry folded and my dishes done.

Now, it is 9:00 p.m. My laundry is only half-folded. I got halfway through the dishes and realized they would still be there tomorrow. Tonight is my night off. So, now I am sitting on the couch, I'm watching Dancing with the Stars, I just finished my bowl of ice cream, and I'm pulling out a project to work on.

Wahoo!

3 comments:

Jeigh said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I can't thank you enough. You're the best! And the tacos were awesome! I love you!

Rita Peck said...

gotta love those days.

Luanne Hardy said...

I'm glad you took the night off. That is always the best.