(The chocolate kind.)

Years and years ago, my sister, Erin, taught me the best kiss-eating technique ever.
It is easy and I'm pretty sure she won't mind if I pass this gem of knowledge on to those of you who may be interested.
Take the kiss, unwrap it and pop it in your mouth. Stop! Resist that temptation to bite down and chew it up. Instead, lick the bottom, flip it 'round, and hold the chocolate up against the roof of your mouth. It should, after a few seconds, stick. Now, just leave it there allowing the chocolate to slowly melt and saturate your mouth.
I hope you enjoy this as much as me. It's a great way to make the kiss last longer and to allow your whole mouth to be drenched in the joy that is a Hershey's kiss.
*disclaimer: Talking while you have a kiss stuck in your mouth is very difficult. You can try it, but be warned that it may cause giggling fits.*

3 comments:
That makes my mouth water just thinking about it.
yeah! You said my name! I'm glad you still eat them like that. I do too. It IS the best way ever.
How have I been alive 28 years and never learned this secret? You've been holding out on me, sisters.
Post a Comment