Saturday, April 10, 2010

My little helper

Owyn has always loved to help me with whatever chore I am doing; anything from cooking dinner to putting my shoes on. One of her favorite chores is folding laundry. I think it has to do with moving things from one pile to another. She does know that I do something with each piece of clothing in between the piles, though. It's great to watch her pick up pieces of clothing and twirl them around in her hand a bit before stuffing them into the basket. Yes, it slows me down significantly, but the cuteness of it still wins me over.

Here are some pictures from her helping me yesterday:

Yes, she is sitting on the laundry basket on top of all the folded up clothes.

And that pile next to her?
Yeah, those are the clothes she folded herself.


I think maybe she is on to something.

I could probably get laundry folded a lot quicker if I just did it her way!

No comments: