WooHoo! I love Spring.
Mike and I decided a while back that since we were so excited to say goodbye to Winter, we would like to give Spring an appropriate welcome...you know, kind of New Year's style.
Then we forgot our Spring party until March 20. We had nothing planned, but we decided to do it anyway and get a tradition started.
For dinner, I found this recipe in my Kraft magazine for an omelet roll. Mmmm...it looked so yummy and easy!
Here's what the picture looked like:
Here's what mine looked like:
Close, right?Yeah, not quite.
My mistake? I used aluminum foil because I didn't have any wax paper and the egg stuck to it. How did I not anticipate that?
Oh well! It still tasted good.
For the party part, we put Owyn and Lily to bed and pulled out the Cricut (this was Mike's idea, by the way!) to make some Springy decorations.
I was very short on time since I had to work that night, so this was all I managed to make:
A happy orange window flowerand



No comments:
Post a Comment