I love to cook.
I really do.
Some days, though, it is nice to have someone (or something) do the cooking for me. That is why I keep my friend, Carl McCrockpot (and his good buddy, Sally Slowcooker), close by.
He is a pretty good cook. All I have to do is give him the stuff and he spends the day making dinner. (I have a little trouble knowing what to have him make that doesn't feel like the same thing over and over, so if anyone has any good ideas, they would be greatly appreciated!) It's a good relationship.
Today, I am grateful for Mr. McCrockpot and the opportunity he gave me to spend the day snuggling with my little babies.
today, I blog!
12 years ago

2 comments:
there is a website that I will find for you...I think it's called
"a year of crockpotting." or something like that. You should find some variety there.
And I totally agree, I love it when Crocky makes dinner for us.
Something that I do in there that Jonathan loves;
Put some potatoes in the microwave to soften them. Then smash them (not mash) with the potato masher, just so they break open. Line the bottom of the slow cooker with them add some onions and garlic then put a chicken on top. The juices from the chicken soak into the potatoes but if they are a little dry add some chicken stock. Then just cook whatever other vegies you want to have with your chicken and potatoes.
Post a Comment