Monday, April 12, 2010

Spread the Word...

Dear Ants:

Please be informed, we are not friends.

My home is not your home. My kitchen is not your kitchen. My food is not your food. The cookies I left on the counter were there to cool, not for you to walk all over and snack on at will. Stay outside where you belong.

I consider your presence in my house an act of war. If I have a run-in with you, I will show no mercy. You will not have time to explain yourself, tell your sad story, or to even call for help. If I see you, I will squish you. I won't feel bad about it either.

Consider this your warning.

Sincerely,

Sarah

3 comments:

Jeigh said...

I might have to print this out and tape it to my counter. I didn't even know ants could read! You're a genius!

Rita Peck said...

Want to tell the ants at my house too. They are the baine of my existence

Luanne Hardy said...

That is the best letter written e.v.e.r!