Did you watch conference today? I love General Conference. It is my favorite semiannual weekend. I love hearing the simplicity and plainness and boldness of the words spoken. I love the upliftment and encouragement to continue doing what I'm doing as well as the gentle prodding to be better.
Listening to the talks today, I was struck with the focus of teaching the gospel in our homes as well as the focus on the roles of Womanhood and Priesthood. I realized that I have a great responsibility simply based on the knowledge of who I am and it brings me true joy to know that Heavenly Father trusts me with the responsibilities of motherhood and womanhood.
When I think about things that I like about myself, one of the easiest things to come to my mind is that I am a daughter of God and with that comes a strength and power that cannot be described. Not only can I do great things, but great things are expected of me. It is an exciting and empowering thing to know.
today, I blog!
12 years ago

1 comment:
Agreed. Conference is my favorite weekends in the year. The talks really inspired me to be a better mom
Post a Comment