Apparently, Owyn has been getting taller without warning me first.
A couple of weeks ago, on St. Patrick's Day, a friend of ours brought us some cookies. As soon as they came, I gave Owyn one and then put the plate in the middle of the dining room table. Then, I went back to do the dishes and forgot about the cookies, until I heard, "Mmmmmm.....Yummy!"
I looked into the dining room and saw my sweet little girl:

She was climbing off of the table and back on to the chair to enjoy her second cookie!

I was so surprised that I just let it slide and let her have the cookie.

The plate, however, did get moved to the top of my food shelf along with a bowl of candy.
We'll see how long it takes her to figure out how to get up there.

No comments:
Post a Comment