I picked it up to look at it.
I stared at it for a good minute trying to figure out what it was.
I stared at it for a good minute trying to figure out what it was.
Do you have any guesses?
The best I could come up with was some kind of flying superhero. Maybe a snowman? Can you see the spikey hair and the weird face? It has its hand extended out in front of it held in a fist (like Superman would do). You can even see the little bitty cape behind it.Do you see it?
Yeah, it still doesn't look quite right, huh?
The body...what the heck is up with the body?
I studied it for a bit longer and, in that process, turned the picture upside down:
Then I just laughed and laughed and laughed! Oh. There it is. It's a turtle! (Actually, a Spurred African Tortoise.) I wonder if it has any super powers?

1 comment:
That's awesome.
Post a Comment