=)
So....Lily has RSV. She is handling it quite well, still smiling and cooing and laughing, but mixed in with that is a lot of coughing and vomiting (from the coughing) and general not-feeling-well crankiness and fussing.
We have medicine for her: Antibiotics and steroids to help prevent pneumonia and Tylenol to help with achiness and fever. The antibiotics give her diarrhea; the steroids make her hyper.
Last night was a rough one. She was up no less than 5 times last night, not able to sleep unless I was holding her.
My point? I'm tired. That's all.
I have been trying all day to think of something to blog about being happy about, and I thought of plenty of things. I keep forgetting them, though; my brain (and body) has gone to sleep with every possible chance today.
So, today, I'm just happy it is time to go to sleep (and that Lily seems to be doing better tonight than she was last night...sleep, Baby! Sleep!).
today, I blog!
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment