Ok, so I'm a little crazy. But, really, is that news?
Anyway, before Lily was born (way before) I was very organized with my housekeeping chores. Seriously, I had them broken down by room, daily chores, weekly chores, and monthly chores. Meaning, each day of the week had it's own set of chores, each day would have a monthly chore to be done, and I had a list of things to be done every day.
I l.o.v.e.d it. I am a very structured person and having my day organized so specifically allows me to feel not so overwhelmed and also like I have accomplished something.
However, when Lily came along (read that "when I got pregnant with Lily") all of that kind of fell to the wayside and I have felt like I have been just playing catch up ever since. Last night, I finally got my lists reworked and today was my first day putting them into action. It was great! I felt like I had found an old friend. =)
I am happy to be an organized, list-making person. It may be a little crazy, but it makes me happy and calmer and it is who I am.
today, I blog!
12 years ago

3 comments:
I am a list maker, too. (and also organized.) I've found that as my kids grow and our life changes, so does my list. THis used to bother me. I would think that I need to be even more organized and get to the list that would "stick." Now I'm wiser and realizing that it's ok to tweak things to better suit my needs. I welcome a chance to reevaluate my lists.
Lily coming probably didn't smash your organization, it just rearranged some things!
Sooooo would you mind sharing this list with me? I STILL haven't figured out how to keep on top of everything. =) Of course, I'm not as organized as you. You're amazing!
I am totally that way or was till number 4 came along and just as I was getting back to it I found myself pregnant with 5. Can't wait to be like you again...some day
Post a Comment