Monday, April 26, 2010

67

First off, did you miss me yesterday? Sorry about that. I got home for the evening, got my kids to bed, sat down on the couch to relax and eat a little (you know, to get me through the night). Mike sat next to me and promptly fell asleep. I looked at him and realized that was what I wanted to do too.

So, I made an executive decision right then and there. I decided to give myself a bloggy break on Sundays, starting with yesterday. Then I went to bed and was asleep by 11:00! Yay me!

Today was a rainy day. But, most times, I love rainy days. So, today, I am happy for the rain. I like how green everything is. I like how the colors of the blossoms seem so vibrant against the grayness of the sky. I love how Owyn slows down when we are walking to the door because she likes the feel of the rain on her face. And, I am also grateful for a house to keep my warm and dry.

1 comment:

Rita Peck said...

Ooh I feel the same way about the rain.